Friday, January 25, 2013

The rose is red, the violet's blue,
The honey's sweet, and so are you.
Thou art my love and I am thine;
I drew thee to my Valentine:
The lot was cast and then I drew,
And Fortune said it should be you.

Valentine's Day 2013.
Lets surprise and put a big smile on your loved one's face.
Sending them a love shape me-to-u bear theme cake.
Write your own message.
Send it with your heart.

Appx. 7 inches Love Shape Fondant Cake.
Top with a ME-to-You Bear and Loves.

Collection date: 13th and 14th Feb 2013
Last collection time 4pm , 14th Feb 2013

Price: 
RM75 / cake
 RM130 / cake and a bouquet of  flower with 3 roses

Order Close on 10th Feb

Send your order NOW to cupcakes4you@gmail.com 
Title: VDAY CAKE

Name:
Tel:
Date of collection:
Time of collection:



No comments: